The government of Uttar Pradesh has recently announced the requirement in the following department’s Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, ANM, and Pharmacist. The candidates can apply for any of the posts. The job will be on a contract base. The 17291 positions are available for students in different departments. Read the criteria and apply now if you fit any of the jobs. A more description of the job is given below:
UP NHM Vacancy 2023
NHM is a national health mission. The department is working in India’s all states including urban and rural areas to provide basic healthcare facilities to the people. The organization is mainly working in Uttar Pradesh to provide basic and effective medical facilities to the people of the state.
Candidates can apply for the National Health Mission jobs from the official website. If you are eligible to apply the department welcomes 17000+ prescribed openings for ANMs, Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians, and Allopathic Pharmacists. With 7924 open positions, the UP NHM Vacancy 2022 is now accepting applications.
UP NHM Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Examination name||UP NHM Examination 2022|
|Application date||27 November 2022 to 1 December 2022|
|Exam date||Will be updated soon|
How to register yourself In UP NHM 2023
The following procedure will be followed by the candidates to register you for the jobs.
- First, visit the official website of UP NHM from the search bar.
- Then login option will appear on the screen.
- Enter your email and password to get access to the website.
- Now you have logged into the website.
- Now find the registration option from the menu bar.
- Now add the details in the required boxes to register you.
- After registration now you can see all the details on the website.
- Find the jobs option from the menu.
- A list of jobs appears.
- Find the NHM jobs in the list.
- An application for the job appears.
- Add all your personal information, and upload your passport-size picture in the application in the scanned form.
- Now attach all the documents mentioned in the application.
- Review your application before submission.
- Enter the finish button to end your application.
- Take a printout of the application that you have recently filled out.
UP NHM 2022 Selection process
The candidates will be selected on the following criteria. The candidates must have to check the criteria before applying for the NHM. The candidates will be selected as
- The candidates will call for the document verification.
- The computer-based test will be conducted. The candidate’s application will be verified by the department. The documents that the candidate uploads with the application must be in hand on the day of the test for verification.
UP NHM Vacancy 2023 Examination Pattern
The time for the exams is two hours. The total mark for the test is 100. The test will be divided into two parts section 1 and section 2. Each section contains MCQs of marks 80 and 20. Section 1 contains the question from the professional course and section 2 contains questions from general aptitude.
- Each question will be of one mark. There will be no negative markings on the paper.
- The candidate can write the exams in two languages Hindi and English.
UP NHM Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the available vacancy the candidate must have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a degree in nursing from a recognized college and university and be approved by the government.
- When the applicant is submitting their application, a UP NHM ANM Vacancy 2022 Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Diploma from a recognized university Permitted by THE NURSING Council of The State/Goi Registering from the Up Nurses and Midwives Council.
- When an applicant is filling out their application they must have a pharmacist degree or diploma from a recognized university or institution.
- The applicant for lab technician must have a degree or diploma of lab technician from a government-recognized college.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
1 thought on “UP NHM Vacancy 2023 – 17291 Posts Apply Online”