The NHM Admit Card 2022, by the National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh government has not yet been released. The admit cards for the positions of ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, and Lab Technician will be released 3 to 5 days before the exam date.
The admit card will be available to the candidate’s online mode candidates had to check the official website of the NHM for recent updates. Candidates didn’t wait for the mail that their admit cards will be delivered through the mail. The candidates had knowledge that the NHM will conduct a computer-based test for the candidates.
NHM Admit Card 2022
The information about the admit card will be notified from the official website of the NHM. The admit card comprises of information about the exam conduction date, exam hall, and the roll no of the candidate allotted by the NHM.
The applicants who apply for the CBT exam will have to be attentive as the admit card will release within a few days. The candidate reach the exam hall within 30 minutes as they had to go through the prior procedure of checking and if they reach ate at the location then there is a chance of time wasting.
The SAMS UP NHM Exam Date 2022 is December 27, 28, 29, and 30, as well as January 18, 19, and 20, correspondingly, for ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, Lab Technician, and Staff Nurse. The candidates prepare themselves for the computer base test.
NHM Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Article Title||NHM Admit Card 2022|
|Examination Name||UP NHM Examination|
|Organized By||National Health Mission|
|Application started||27th November 2022|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2022|
SAMS NHM admit card 2022
The SAMS NHM admit cards for the test are released on the official website of the NHM. Visit the website if you still didn’t download your admit card. The exam date is released by the department. If on the website you didn’t get your admit card refresh the portal again and then try. Try to download the admit card from your Pc or laptop.
While appearing in the exam hall the candidate needs the original documents and a printout of the admit cards to make their presence sure.
Nhm.gov.in Vacancy 2022
The vacancies released by the NHM are as follows and the requirement for each position is also mentioned.
- Staff nurse: for a staff nurse the candidate must have a degree of BSc. Nursing or diploma in nursing or both and have a registered nurse certificate from the nursing council.
- ANM- for ANM the candidate must have a registered certificate from the nursing council and a diploma for ANM.
- Pharmacist: the candidate who has cleared their 12th with the science stream and has a diploma in the pharmacy and has a registration from the health department can apply for it.
- MLT: the candidate with a lab technician diploma and other diplomas for the lab is eligible to apply for the vacancies.
UP NHM Vacancy 2022 Staff Nurse
The candidates who are applying for NHM nursing must have a degree in BSc nursing or have a diploma in the respective field. The candidate must have completed their degree from the up council registered institutes. The candidates who are interested in the staff nurse must have a registered nurse certificate from the UP nursing council.
The students who applied for the allopathic pharmacist must have a 12th standard clear in the science stream and now have a degree or diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institute and be registered in the nursing council.
The candidate of MLT can apply as a lab technician. They must have a diploma or degree in MLT.
NHM 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for all four vacancies staff nurse, ANM, Pharmacist, and MLT follows the following exam pattern.
- The exam will be of 100 marks objective type question. Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking if any of the questions will be incorrect.
- The candidate will be given two hours to complete their exam.
- The exam will be in English and Hindi.
- The 80 questions will be from the special subject and 20 general knowledge base questions.
How to download NHM Admit Card 2022?
To download the admit card for NHM follow the given procedure:
- Visit the official website of NHM to download the admit card.
- The homepage will appear.
- Find the NHM Admit card from the menu.
- The admit cards will appear.
- Enter the information about yourself. An admit card will appear on the screen.
- Clicks enter and admit card will start downloading and appear in your gallery.
- Take a printout of the admit card for later use.
|Admit Card||Click Here|